These are a couple of pictures---a couple were taken on the ropes course near our dorms. the last picture is my favorite--a typical scene in our backyard. i hope to be just as in awe of it on december 13 :) the picture before last was taken this morning at the flea market--i bought earrings, a bracelet and a blanket. i also got frybread :) this afternoon we are going to hike to either church rock or pyramid. i forget. BUT it will be beautiful! thanks for all your notes and prayers and encouragement. can't wait til school starts on tuesday!
have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:
Jennie.... don't be whipping anyone while you're there. I don't think the locals will take too kindly to that.
The view is really pretty... I can't wait to see more pictures! Thanks for the book... it's amazing. :) i loooooooooooove you!
LOL, I love you on the ropes course!
Post a Comment