Thursday, December 11, 2008

One of the last posts...

I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Our group has been through so many new experiences. We have seen the amazing things that can take place on Indian reservations. There is such need here, and I'm glad I could help out for a couple months. :)

Tomorrow, we are off to ABQ to spend the night, and I fly out early Saturday morning for my flight! I'm extremely excited to be going home--to see my mom and sister, among calvin friends, but I will definitely miss this area...and the beautiful skies and land. As I'm writing this, the sun is setting behind the hogbacks (mts surrounding Rehoboth), and I look at the Calvin webcam and see it's been pitch black for quite a while..haha :)

So thanks for all the prayers and notes of encouragement :) This has been an amazing semester, and I will always remember Rehoboth.

No comments: