Monday, August 4, 2008

24 days...

Hello! Well, there's 24 days until I leave for New Mexico. I wish I could start packing now, but realize I would unpack, pack, and unpack again. Work is keeping me very busy. I am also trying to spend every last minute with friends and family. Although I can't wait to go to New Mexico, I will miss the friendships I have developed this summer. It's going to be very tough, but I will be gaining experiences in New Mexico that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. New Mexico has such a great culture--I can't wait to experience it.



I am also missing Italy...THAT was a beautiful country with such a beautiful history. I look forward to my next visit (someday). Here is a picture I recently found of the beautiful coast. It's just as beautiful (if not more) in real life.






Now that I have this started, I'm going to try and keep it :)

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I will miss you....

um, i'm going to see sisterhood of the traveling pants TWO on wednesday... by myself... at cinema five... i wish you could watch it with me!

Jennie said...

i will. in spirit. ill be the one laughing. at the cheesy movie. which i willingly watch. (but i will deny it everywhere else)

Ruth said...

you do know you have to update this... like how preparations are going?

you=awesome sister.