(my desktop picture)
Mmm...Pretty.
Makes me think of MI fall! But this is prettier :-)
Probably the "neck" of the 500+ million year old volcano
Ok for this one--the line in the middle is the trail. Half way up the trail you'll see a spot of white. THAT is my group :) I quick climbed a huge rock to take this picture. Neat, huh?
I MADE IT! elevation of 11,900 feet!
We signed a book at the top signifying we were there :)
Now lets try some movies! About half way through this one, you can hear my professor tell me to put my camera on "movie"...then he says hi, as does andrea, and ben says "Really? Hey you! Wassup?!" :-) Goofball.
I tried putting other movies up, like scenery ones, but it wouldn't upload. Next time!! Until then...

3 comments:
Jennie... I had a few comments:
regarding the picture of the trail: i definitely clicked on it the picture to enlarge it, because i thought you were kidding, but whoa. you weren't.
picture of you with hat and scarf: how long have you been in remission?:D
picture of book with signature: by looking at the handwriting, it is so sweet they let second graders sign the book. how sweet!
aaand that's all. :D
I don't know about Gallup, but up here at our house it SNOWED all morning...! BRRRR. Keep warm!! Gorgeous pics, I really want to get to Mount Taylor one day soon.
Hey Jennie,
That "experience in nature" is something we here in Uganda experience on an almost daily basis, or something pretty close to it ;)
Also, on the picture of the neck of the volcano, do you see the face? I did.
Justin
Post a Comment