Gallup has a mall. I KNOW. It reminds me of Centerpointe Mall in Grand Rapids...so kind of deserted and...interesting. I think there were more cops than customers :) BUT It was a great mall. They had a Barnes and Noble and I bought three books. Max Lucado's "The Applause of Heaven" "The BEST POEMS of the English Language" (GREAT DEAL) and "North River" by Pete Hamill. I"m VERY excited for all three. Andrea, Sarah, and I are headed to the gym so we can read while biking. I. am. excited.
Tomorrow is Chaco! Can't wait :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
dude. what's chaco. is it chocolate something? it's your birthday. sweeeeeeeet.
Ahahaha, Gallup. All I've ever seen of Gallup is the giant trucker gas station... yay band trips. Hope Chaco is awesome, and happy belated birthday!!
JENNIE!!!! Posting more on here you must. Miss you in Michigan we are doing.
LOL i'll try this afternoon! hahahaha i love how shakespeare-ian you wrote. ;)
You're totally committed to this gym thing...
Post a Comment