Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sheep for lunch. BEWARE.

Hey! So I know I haven't written in a while. Sorry but things have been really hectic. And in an hour the after school program starts at school, so I'll be very busy with that this week too. But this past weekend, we went to a sheep farm and had quite the experience. :)




The sheep. So many sheep.



This wasn't the one that we ate later that day, but a close relative I'm guessing. He was just cute :)


This is Ben after I taped him getting the sheep. He was pretty graceful despite this odd picture :-D


Umm...I got lots of videos. And more pictures. But they weren't terribly appealing for the internet. :) I'll send picts to those who want them! I think they're cool.


FRY BREAD. We made so much...Mmm


This is Window Rock--really pretty despite the raindrops.


That's me.


On the way down...this was driving through the reservation and we kind of off-roaded it for a while. It was fun :)


This is amazing. This was all petrified wood. I picked up a bunch of BEAUTIFUL rocks.

That's all for now! I"ll try to write one more time this week...otherwise this weekend is Chaco Canyon :) Have a good week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very beautiful! Glad to see you post when you can.