Thursday, September 4, 2008

Classes..

Classes began on Tuesday. We haven't really done any huge trips or anything because we are focused on classes and homework. Now that we've had our three classes, they are all pretty interesting! Our Soc class is pretty interesting--it focuses on the peoples and cultures of the SW. Another class is geology. This is definitely not my forte, but we're going to do some pretty crazy things! LIKE DIG UP DINOSAUR BONES! And shark teeth! I'm really excited for that. Our last class we're taking is Education. That is really great because we're discussing how to educate many students who are on different learning levels. We have had some great discussion and I'm really impressed with the professor. It's been great. We start aiding on tuesday... I"m THRILLED because I'm in a high school English class :) Just what I want. And this weekend I'm headed to the Navajo Nation Fair, so that should be great as well. I'm off to lunch with the kids, but then some of us are going to head to Rehoboth peak and read :) What a dream.

No comments: