Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two weeks

Hard to believe it's been two weeks in Rehoboth already. But it's been really great. I finished my second day of student aiding at Rehoboth Christian High. I'm placed in a Jr./Sr. English class. I'm still getting to know my teacher, but first impressions say a lot. And I really love his style of teaching. He's really down to earth with the kids, and is really conscious of incorporating different teaching techniques. I am anxious to keep learning from him.

I'm also very excited for this weekend--We're headed to Mesa Verde and Durango! From what my mom (and everyone else) says, it's BEAUTIFUL. Keep an eye out for pictures next week :)

As for now, I just got done sitting on a huge rock with some of the other Calvin students. We watched the stars (and a very bright moon) for quite a while. Very very relaxing. That's definitely one thing I'll miss!

Well, it's off to bed for me...well, reading first, then bed. Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Wow, your blog has clearly dominated mine... keep having fun...

Ruth said...

I can't wait to see pictures.... I hope you're having fun!! oh, and so glad your aiding is going well too :) miss you!